Thursday, June 22, 2017

Are You Willing to Pay the Price for the Life of Your Dreams?

From the moment I got home this afternoon with my son, Luther, guess what I haven't done: Watch television. Why? Because I'm busy studying, learning, sharpening my sword, working on my craft, to achieve my goal of becoming a million dollar speaker and trainer.

This year, I am investing in (notice I didn't say "spend money on") not one, but TWO world class certification programs in speaking, training and coaching. Why? Because when I realized that my ELEMENT (where my passion and natural talent intersect) was using my voice to connect with and inspire others, and decided to focus on nurturing my ELEMENT, some amazing things have happened in my life. Even just this past week, the Universe has let me know that this is indeed the right path for me.

Therefore, I don't mind not turning on the television for several hours - precious time that I have been using for personal development, self-improvement, and sharpening my ELEMENT. It's such a small price to pay to achieve the life that I want for myself and my family.

I recently heard someone say something really profound. He said, "The reason why there are so few really successful people, is because so few people are willing to PAY THE PRICE to achieve the success that they so desperately crave."

What price are you willing to pay to achieve the life of your dreams? Are you paying it now?


No comments:

Post a Comment