Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I AM A WORLD CHAMPION PUBLIC SPEAKER!

I AM A WORLD CHAMPION PUBLIC SPEAKER! 

Yeah, that's right. I said it. I'm putting it out there into the Ether, the Universal Mind. Why?

Thus Saturday is the Toastmasters District 27 International Speech Contest. Having made it this far, a first place finish qualifies me to compete in the 2017 World Championship of Public Speaking, to be held in August in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.



From the moment I told myself last year that I was going to win the World Championship in two years or less, the burning desire in my soul has only gotten hotter. I have envisioned myself WINNING the world title, being handed the 1st place trophy, and meditating on the FEELING of winning.

I AM A WORLD CHAMPION PUBLIC SPEAKER.

It's going to happen.

You heard it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment